What do you all think of this costume for Halloween??

I forgot to add..it is really expensive..where could I look that has this same costume..but I can get it for way cheaper??? Thanks again

Favorite Answer

If you have the figure for it, it's fantastic! I might show this to a friend I am roleplaying/writing stories with who is looking for a pirate costume for her character! Thanks!

You might want to add a half-mask for some mystery. A simple black mask or a slightly decorated one would be interesting~unless you want to make certain they know it's you of course.

I go to Renaissance faires, where I wear a beautiful bronze mask with a jeweled veil. So, I tend to be mysterious lady as a bit of escapism from being plain ol' me.

EDIT: I didn't look at the price before. That's a lot of costume for the price if it's well-made. If someone wanted to go to more than one event in it, it would be a good investment. I can't suggest anything really, as I haven't seen that sort of thing anywhere except for cheap-looking stuff at Wal-Mart. There are patterns for some pirate costumes, but you have to be a seamstress, and the materials cost. Sorry that I couldn't help.

...cute...is there anyway that you can come up with that on your own? Like with some old clothes or something? Good luck!

cute but way too expensive...

pretty...expensive