Obese/gluttons going to hell/homosexuals going to hell?

So, I am told that as a homosexual, I must turn from my "supposed" sin in order to inherit the kingdom of God. So, what about the obese? If someone dies fat, obviously, they did not turn from their sin of gluttony. So, from a literal interpretation of scripture, they are going to hell too. ... show more So, I am told that as a homosexual, I must turn from my "supposed" sin in order to inherit the kingdom of God.

So, what about the obese? If someone dies fat, obviously, they did not turn from their sin of gluttony. So, from a literal interpretation of scripture, they are going to hell too. Correct?

Proverbs 23:2 even goes so far as to say, "put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony."

II Peter 1:6 says that a Christian must have self-control...an obese person obviously does not exercise self-control

Philippians 3:19 says"...their God is in their stomach...their mind is on earthly things."...they are not of God

And, I Corinthians 6:19-20 says, "your body is a temple of God...honor God with your body

additional reading Proverbs 23:20-21, II Peter 1:5-7, II Timothy 3:1-9...all about your body, self control, etc...

Given that obesity a big problem facing America...and that unrepentant sinners/gluttons go to hell...why don't you rail against fat people?
Update: And please don't say this is insensitive...you can't pick and choose which sins you want to talk about... BESIDES, A FUNDAMENTALIST RESPONSE SHOULD BE, I DON'T HATE THE FAT PERSON, I JUST HATE THE FAT. And it is the fundamentalists job to judge all others sin, to show them the error of their ways.... show more And please don't say this is insensitive...you can't pick and choose which sins you want to talk about...

BESIDES, A FUNDAMENTALIST RESPONSE SHOULD BE, I DON'T HATE THE FAT PERSON, I JUST HATE THE FAT. And it is the fundamentalists job to judge all others sin, to show them the error of their ways....