derek m asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

will JJ yelley eva win a race?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that with JJ moving over to Hall of Fame he might face some setback, but he is getting more consistant as he gets more experience. He is managing to pull off multiple top 10 finishes, and moving over to a team that believes in him and his abilities, he will win a race sooner than you might expect.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Its J.J. Yeley and I don't see him winning a race with Hall of Fame Racing. If he couldn't win with Joe Gibbs Racing-as a teammate to Denny Hamlin and Tony Stewart, I might add-there is no reason to believe he will win in a 1-car satellite operation.

• 1 decade ago

JJ Yeley hasn't won yet in a good car with a championship team and healthy budget, he has much less chance to in a car with a small team and limited money.

Source(s): He should do more Busch races
  • 1 decade ago

Not since he is going to hall of fame racing. He needs to find a team that is able to put him in a good car every week.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Probably not. He was with a great team and couldn't get it done. Now that he's moving to the 96, he'll remain a middle of the pack driver.

• Ray Y
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I doubt if he will win one with the big boys.

He is to me, one of those open wheel dirt guys that should have been happy there and was something than a nobody he is today.

• 1 decade ago

Well he needs to get it done quick before this yr while he is still in a chevy...going to hall of fame/toyota next yr its going to be a rough yr, I have a feeling..I know they are going to be part of JGR but with the toyota it might be a long yr...He needs to do it this yr..

• Kayla
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I hope he wins soon.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

yes he will

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who? ooo JJ...no he is not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.