Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever clogged the toilet at a friend's house?

Whether it be with feces or toilet paper.

Favorite Answer

NO!!! OMG tho I had one of my ex-stepson's friend clog up my toilet and that child stank up the house for hours!!!

no, i used to clog the toilets in school so that they would overflow and we would get out of class for a while, but that was a long time ago.

NO!!! but I had company today that clogged my toilet and they just left it there I was so... mad they used like a whole roll of toilet paper!

Nah, but I poured hair fudge down there (I didn't want to experiment in my own toilet) and it set and went all strange.

Haha. I probably have but not at a friends, at my cousins but I don't know them that well. How embarrassing. If it was at my friends that I've known their family then I'd be OK.

• Bistro

damn! happened just the other day...and to make things worse, I broke the plunger too! wasnt my fault, it was already clogged when I went in there...had to be.

Almost... you know that scene in Dumber & Dumber? Way too close!

nooooooooo AND I'd never do #2 at someone else's house.

• Yanni

oh snap! i think that i have i got it down tho

lol yes I have. I was so embarrassed.