promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
trer asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

Is Bill O'Reilly a bully?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course; Anyone who uses oral intimidation (yelling, tellng people to shut up; not allowing others to interject their opinion) is a bully.

I work with a Bully everyday. Sadly, someone inmanagement must be having an affair with her because no one wants to discuss her bully attitude.

Source(s): Bill Reilly is not only a bully, he is an ignorant bully. Making a statement that he was surprised how "civilized" a restaurant in Harlem could be, frequented mainly by black people. Can only be characterized as coming from the mind of an ignorant racist closed minded emotionally and socially stunted individual. How did he ever get on the airways. Where does Fox find these ignoramouses?
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I can't stand him, he's more offensive than Imus ever was. But since Imus wasn't a stuffy conservative...erm I mean "traditionalist" in a suit he got the can. He basically said he was shocked that he had a good experience in a black establishment and that black people can behave themselves! He can back pedal and spin this anyway he wants but let's face it, it was rude and uncalled for. He should just keep his mouth shut. Hell, that's all I ever wanted from O'Reilly to begin with.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Anyone who would cut off someone's microphone because he doesn't agree with them and has no logical rebuttal is a bully in my book. He's not brave, he's not fair, he's just a jerk in a suit with a loud voice.

• 1 decade ago

A little sometimes, but not too bad. People relly need to toughen up a bit. People are far too sensitive and thin skinned lately and I don't know what's up with that. Life's hard, they need to suck it up! Think of it this way, I agree with what he said, it's "his house" he has the right to say shut up or vigorously argue something, AND the most important thing to remember is that people KNOW what they're getting themselves into when they go on his show or interview with them. They KNOW he's hotheaded and will be vehement to the point of rude defending what he believes in, but he's also a very smart man. So they better be prepared to have evidence, facts, some good points, and a little bit thicker of skin if they're going to match wits with him. AND I like the fact that he sticks by what he says, even if he's wrong or overreacted, he does not back track and make excuses. He is the way he is, and there is nothing wrong with being passionate about what you believe in.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Think for yourself. Listen to the unedited version of the conversation at http://www.billoreilly.com and make up your own mind.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a bully, racist and religious bigot I imagine

• 1 decade ago

I think he's just tired of stupid people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.