Good side dish with Fettuccine Alfredo?

My g/f is a picky eater but loves pasta and I'm going to make a romantic setting tonight with candle and wine tonight when she gets off work and she will come in and see it. I'm going to make shrimp fettuccine alfredo and I know she will love that but what is are some good side dishes that go along well... show more My g/f is a picky eater but loves pasta and I'm going to make a romantic setting tonight with candle and wine tonight when she gets off work and she will come in and see it.

I'm going to make shrimp fettuccine alfredo and I know she will love that but what is are some good side dishes that go along well with that? As I said she is a picky eater so give me a lot of suggestions if you can so I can kind of sift through them. I want something that goes well with the taste of alfredo and not something out of the ordinary that you might think going with it.

(she doesn't like green veggies.)