Jeff
Jeff asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

SEC or SEC!?

which conference is better. I think SEC will kick butt anywhere. the facts say it all, a SEC team has never lost to any nonconference team, we have always won by at least 20pts. facts are there!

ARE THOSE FACTS sawxwoodsy1980

Favorite Answer

An SEC team has never lost to a non SEC team. Lets see last year I believe USC ran wild over the Hogs, this year the Vols have been beaten by Cal, Ole Miss has been beaten by Missouri, Auburn got beat by USF, the list goes on and on. I could look up their whole standings versus non SEC opponents, but I dont have the time. Look at their bowl history from last year they lost some games. Sorry man get off the SEC kool-aid, its the same kind they served in Jonestown.

Edit-Its all fact, except the part about the kool-aid.

The SEC conference and class don't go together this post is a good example of an SEC fan. I'm not sure how Sooners fans are but SEC fans are so insecure that they have to try to get everyone to like them.

They also don't know how to win, what good is bragging, you didn't play or do anything.

Just re-posting this on your obnoxious postings, it's obviously you need a self-esteem if you live vicariously through your team and you're conference.

Right, because the SEC is playing tough teams this year, have they played any ranked teams yet, or are they still playing Junior colleges?

Last year Ohio State played the #2 team 3 times, and several other ranked teams en-route to their BCS Championship game, who has anyone in the SEC played to deserve to hold onto their current ranks?

Are you competing with Austin for the "most annoying person on the board" Title? Amazingly enough I think you are starting to pull ahead.

Try giving them a math test before you drool all over yourself.

Did you forget your meds today?

• J Dub

whateva...OU will whoop that azz this year!