Roman Catholics, what is (1)Protonotary Apostolic (2)Honorary Prelate (3) Papal Chaplain. functions?privilege?

I am asked to edit a video - some sort of a congratulations to a certain roman catholic priest. There are 50 of them to be ordained and grouped into 3. a) PROTONOTARY APOSTOLIC, b) HONORARY PRELATE c) PAPAL CHAPLAIN. What are their functions? and what are their privileges? My friend priest falls under the... show more I am asked to edit a video - some sort of a congratulations to a certain roman catholic priest. There are 50 of them to be ordained and grouped into 3. a) PROTONOTARY APOSTOLIC, b) HONORARY PRELATE c) PAPAL CHAPLAIN. What are their functions? and what are their privileges? My friend priest falls under the honorary prelate, episcopal vicar of his area. what is EPISCOPAL VICAR?