Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Was Jay Leno impressed by Ahmadinejad?

I noticed after Ahmadinejad's speech, Jay Leno correctly pronounced his name, instead of his usual, "Ahmanutjob"

I think Jay Leno has more respect for him now after hearing him and seeing him on the news.

Was Jay impressed? Were you?

Favorite Answer

Jay Leno should have given him more respect as a president. Isn't that what conservatives fuss about with Bush.. that he is sometimes not respected in foreign countries?

• lilly4

Jay Leno like other celebrities are a whole different version of nutjobs, he might be impressed, who knows. You know how celebrities are, they can do drugs, get drunk, hang their kids off a balcony, drive drunk etc... but feel they do not need to spend over 45 minutes in jail. They think the rest of the population, should spend 45 yrs for the same crime. Who does this sound like.

It wouldn't surprise me if Jan Leno wasn't impressed with the Iranian liar because Leno has a pee brain and it doesn't take much B.S. to make an impression on Leno. This guy who is president of Iran is as slippery as a snake and he manages to talk out of both sides of his mouth. He says he is a Dr. of what I don't know. He is the only Dr. homosexual in Iran.

Ahmadinejad is only impressive within the context of him being a psychopath/fanatic with nuclear weapons.

I watch the show. He ripped Ah-a -mad-nut-job apart!

Ah-a -mad-nut-job is a fool. I can't count how many apologists ive seen on YA though!

No.Jay wasn't.

No,I wasn't.

Source(s): First source-I watch Leno almost every night. Second source-me.