? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

簡單英文兒童故事書部分翻譯- 20點喔~ 不要用翻譯機

he day Shiloh com, we're having us a big Sunday dinner.Dara Lynn's dipping bread in her glass of cold tea, the way she like, and Becky pushes her beans up over the edge of her plate in her rush to get'em down.

Ma gives us her scolding look. "Just once in my life,"she says,"I'd like to see a bite of food go direct from the dish into somebody's mouth without a detour of any kind."She's looking at me when sge says it, though.

It isn't that I don't like fried rabbit. Like it fine. I just don't want to bote down on buckshot, is all,and I'm checking each piece. "I looked that rabbit over good, Marty,and you won't find any buckshot in that thight,"Dad says, buttering his bread."I shot him in the neck."Somehow I wish he hadn't said that.I push the meat from one side of my plate to the other,through the sweet potatoes and back again. "Did it die right off??"I ask, knowing I can't eat at all unless it had."Soon enough.""You shoot its head clean off??" Dara Lynn asks. She's like that.Dad chews real slow before he answers. "Not quite," he say, and goes on eating. Which is when I leave the table. The best thing about Sundays is we eat our big meal at noon. Once you get belly full, you can walk all over West Virginia before you're hungry again.Any other day, you start out after dinner, you've got to come back when it's dark.I take the.22 rifle Dad had given me in March in my eleventh birthday and set out up the road to see what I can shoot. Like to dind me an apple hanging way out on a breanch,see if I can bring it down. Line up a few cans on a rail fence and shoot'em off.Never shoot at anything moving, though.Never had the slightest wish.We live high up in the hills above Friendly,but hardly anybody knows where that is Friendly's near Sistersville, which is halfway berween wfeeling and Parkersburg.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

the day Shiloh come, we're having us a big Sunday dinner.Dara Lynn's dipping bread in her glass of cold tea, the way she like, and Becky pushes her beans up over the edge of her plate in her rush to get'em down.

Ma gives us her scolding look. "Just once in my life,"she says,"I'd like to see a bite of food go direct from the dish into somebody's mouth without a detour of any kind."She's looking at me when she says it, though.

死佬來的那天,我們正在享用一頓週日的盛大晚餐。黛拉琳正把麵包浸到他那杯冷茶裡,那是她最喜歡的把戲。而貝琪則是忙者把他們趕下去,結果把豆子給擠出了盤子。老媽生氣的看了她一眼。她說「我這輩子哪一天才能指望你們把食物直接送進口,而不是讓他們用各種方式繞上一圈才吃進去」。可是她說這句話的時候,眼睛卻是看著我。

2007-10-17 16:24:36 補充:

Thanks! 景翔,

看花了眼

But, to err is human. Take care.

Source(s): myself