Linz asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我看一下英文文章,哪裡有誤?

以下都是一下子就寫出來,

所以沒有修正,也不知道哪裡的語法可能有問題

希望英文好的人可以幫我看看

謝謝

1

Everyone has their ideal dreams,but what we really own mostly are different from what we want.So how can we reach our ideal dreams?I think it's necessary to have an enormous ambition and should try any way to get it.Even face some tough problems or fail sometimes.We should never give up.I know it's difficult to reach our dreams,and have to comeover lots of obstacles,realitiy always break our confidence down. But I think everyone need to have a dream,and live for it,make any efforts to complish ti.Then one day,you can own your own dream.

2

Everytime when I'm watching TV.I hate and dislike to watch people who are arguing abort politics,so annoying and useless.If they could carry out what they said,Taiwan would not be so unstable nowadays,so why don't we put our focus on our economy and social order.To make our wealth for ourselves instead of keeping arguing about the useless political issues.In a nutshell,we should put our spirits on the right things.

3

To my dismay,I found my sister was bleeding and gradually lost ger consciousness.At that moment,I didn't know how can I do and just kept trying to wake her up and waited for the ambulance.I couldn't realize why she had to kill herself just because her boyfriend dumped ger,What a fool begavior it is, the most confusing me is that there are more and more girls all over the world do this just like what my sister did.I hope they can figure out what is the most important things in the world.they should respect their life and cherish it.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1

Everyone has dreams,but mostly we do not have what we want.So how can we reach our dreams?I think it is necessary to have an enormous ambition and try our best to achieve it. We will face some difficulties and fail sometimes.We should never give up. It is difficult to reach our dreams,and we need to overcome lots of obstacles. Reality sometimes breaks down our confidence, but I think everyone needs to have a dream which you will try and make any effort to accomplish it.Then one day,you can make your dream come true.

2

Everytime I watch TV, I hate to see people arguing about politics, which is so annoying and useless.If they could carry out what they said,Taiwan wouldn't be so unstable nowadays. So why don't we put our focus on our economy and social order. To make wealth for ourselves instead of keeping arguing about the useless political issues.In a nutshell,we should put our spirit on the right things.

3

To my dismay,I found my sister was bleeding and gradually loosing her consciousness.At that moment,I didn't know what to do. I just kept trying to wake her up and wait for the ambulance.I don't understand why she had to kill herself, just because her boyfriend dumped her.What a foolish behavior that is! What the most confusing thing to me is that there are more and more girls all over the world do just what my sister did.I hope they can figure out what the most important things in the world is.They should respect their life and cherish it.

P.S. I hope your sister is OK. I once thought of suicide, but never went through with it. It's hard to think otherwise when your love gone cold and was dumped. Please don't criticize her foolishness, just be there for her. Oftentimes, your listening is more helpful than talking.

Source(s): Myself. You did a good job at it. I didn't have to change as much.

Responder#2

Ann, your writing is quite nice! well done! I'll vote you one!

Everyone has their ideal dreams, but what we own are different from what we want. So how can we reach our ideal dreams? I think it's necessary to have an enormous ambition and should try any way to get it. Even face some tough problems or fail sometimes. We should never give up. I know it's difficult to reach our dreams, and have to come over lots of obstacles, reality always break our self-confident. But I think everyone need to have a dream, and live for it, make any efforts to realize it. Then one day, you can own your own dream.

第一段我改了一下

你最大的問題是

逗點後要空格啦!

有些字拼錯了!

自己看一下

Source(s): 自己