I'm relocating to Pittsburgh or Cincinnati withing the next 6 months. Need some info on both places.?

I'm moving to Pittsburgh or Cincinnati within the next 6 months to attend mortuary school. I've already been accepted to the schools in each place. Whichever place responds to me first with a job is where I'm going. I'd like a little more info about each place before I make my final decision though.... show more I'm moving to Pittsburgh or Cincinnati within the next 6 months to attend mortuary school. I've already been accepted to the schools in each place. Whichever place responds to me first with a job is where I'm going. I'd like a little more info about each place before I make my final decision though. What's the cost of living like? Meaning, how much money do I have to make in order to live without struggling. Who are the major employers? How hard is it to find a job? What are the best areas of town to live in? (I'm looking to pay rent in the area of $450 or less). I won't have a car so how hard is it to get around in these places without a car? In order to help my responders here's a little info about myself. I have a Bachelor's in Criminal Justice. My work background has mostly been corrections, substance abuse and mental health. I live in Columbus, Ohio and if you make $25,000-$30,000 then you're doing ok and not struggling.