I feel depressed cause of family problems...?

its like i cant stop crying my dad is so selfish and stubborn that its making me miserable. He gets home from work and all he does is play useless video games. While my mom works for 12 hours each day, and she has to cook and buy food cause my dad is too busy playing video games to care. Now, i dont usually... show more its like i cant stop crying

my dad is so selfish and stubborn that its making me miserable. He gets home from work and all he does is play useless video games. While my mom works for 12 hours each day, and she has to cook and buy food cause my dad is too busy playing video games to care.

Now, i dont usually cry. So dont call me a crybaby, the last time ive cried was like 4 years ago (yeah, about when i was 9 or so)

So because my moms miserable, my dads life gets worse and vice versa. And then their health gets worse cuz they both smoke and they usually smoke when theyre stressed are pissed. So then im stressed cause of school and family issues, and friends issues which i wont mention.

Im only 13 (turned 13 yesterday) so no anti depressant pills or therapy sessions and stuff. what should i do... i cant take it. Already broken stuff around the house cause i cant handle the stress. Actin all emo today, sittin in the corner of my room on a laptop writing this...
Update: My moms 29, and my uncle and moms parents lives with us. My grandma doesnt work and my grandpas company is disolving or something. So the house and money will soon have to be taken care of by my uncle and my mom (and my dad) so thats why shes working alot more than often. My dads 33-34 (forgot lol) he says that... show more My moms 29, and my uncle and moms parents lives with us. My grandma doesnt work and my grandpas company is disolving or something. So the house and money will soon have to be taken care of by my uncle and my mom (and my dad) so thats why shes working alot more than often.

My dads 33-34 (forgot lol) he says that video games would be with him forever. He was basically raised in a sports fanatic family and plays online with other people.
Update 2: Im 13 year old girl, A- B+ ish student, so yeah i dont have to worry about school. Transition to gr 8 givin me lotsa stress.

Some of my friends are becoming less friends and stuff.

Sometimes i just wanna get out of hte house and stay out.
Update 3: NOT RELIGIOUS!! Yes, it has its downsides.

Parents arent married in case divorce is one of your answers. I think theyve been together for a loong time. Well im 13 and he IS my father.