enki
enki asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Should i take LIFE too SERIOUSLY or take it as a big JOKE?

Favorite Answer

neither hon, it's a balance between the two, when life throws something at you that you can't help but take seriously then you have to take it serious but when small things happen and are not so important then you either take it as joke or make light of it. Somethings are worth not getting upset over and then there are others that you need to take seriously. The question is what is right for you, your happiness and well being. take the two and combine them into one that allows you to take control over your life but not hold yourself prisoner to it. It's finding comfort and ease that helps balance your lifestyle so that your mind and conscience are at ease and you are happy with who you are and what you are as a person. see you enki, hope this helps dear.

Seriously you should take life as a big joke

Take life as it comes. Some things need to be joked about while other things have to be taken seriously. Either way just love life!

I'm not extremely social, but I'm working on it. Right now, I'm working on maintaining balance. When, I study or work on an assignment I put forth my full ability, because it’s just who I am. I have a serious ambitious drive, and I can't change that; plus, I can't enjoy myself if I start slacking...you know guilty conscience. Also, I like accomplishment, getting good grades and knowing that I was able to comprehend. Sometimes, but rarely, I may lack off a bit. I definitely put aside time for relaxation and other things social and nonsocial--well, I do now. I mean somehow, I am serious about my responsibilities, but I know how to be lighted-hearted and able to laugh at things and see the fun side of life. And I always take breaks after a certain amount of time and do something enjoyable.

I definitely enjoy my personal space. I am very independent--but in life, it is necessary to be able to relate to others so that we can see the beauty of life and also be helpful to others. If I have to make small talk with others, then so be.

You only live once (if you believe that) so take life seriously when need be and take life as a joke when you want to. You are in charge of your own destiny...do what you feel is right. Have a happy medium!

This is an all or nothing question. The choice you give us are 2 extremes, either TOO seriously or a BIG joke.

Moderation my friend. What I try to do is to take my future, the well being of yourself and others and ethics seriously.

Take greed, surplus consumption and mind less animistic existence as a big joke.

In the between the 2 approached, I hope to find balance.

• Never take it too seriously where you lose out on the joys of life, but do not treat it as a joke either. Find a happy balance that works for you.

don't take it too seriously because then you wont have fun. but don't take it as a big joke because you only have one life and you might do something stupid if you take it as a joke. so i would be normal about it. think before anything you do and have fun [= hope that helped [=

Source(s): church, school, friends, family, and GOD

Don't take life too seriously & that's no joke.

if you take life too seriously it will be very boring and you will not enjoy it.

and if you take it as a big joke you will not be responsible for your actions and other people will not like you a lot

so it's in between mix a little bit of seriously and having fun in life.