First professional interview for children's librarian job... help!?

Hello! I have my first real professional interview next week. The interview is for a children's librarian in a small public library. I just finished my Master's in Library Science last semester, and I really want to get this job. Any advice from librarian's would be greatly appreciated. The competition... show more Hello! I have my first real professional interview next week. The interview is for a children's librarian in a small public library. I just finished my Master's in Library Science last semester, and I really want to get this job. Any advice from librarian's would be greatly appreciated. The competition in my area is very high for librarian jobs since there are a few M.L.S. programs nearby, so I want to come off as cool and competent even though I am very nervous and feeling inadequate. Advice please!