"Spider Season" is upon us, our British house spiders must be the most minging ?

I have removed the second large minging spider from my house in two days (I don't kill them by the way, they get flung out of the window in a plastic container, out into the cold dark night to freeze .....) Has anyone removed more than 2 so far this year ? .... the last one was so...oh big you could have put... show more I have removed the second large minging spider from my house in two days (I don't kill them by the way, they get flung out of the window in a plastic container, out into the cold dark night to freeze .....)

Has anyone removed more than 2 so far this year ? .... the last one was so...oh big you could have put a saddle on it ...totally minging.

Garden spiders with the large body and short legs are fine but house spiders with the lanky legs ...horrid

Own up people.... who squashes spiders??