*** asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請各位英文達人幫忙修改英文稿~

明天要交件了~但是還沒修~請各位英文達人幫忙修:

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, today I’m going to talk about the movie I love the most.

The story of the movie that I love the most is from a book. I saw the book many time before. When I heard the story will take into a film, I expected very much. The movie just as my expectation. It Is lovely and interesting. IT told us that the persons with rich, proud, opinionated and violence can not all compare with diligent and kindhearted. This movie is call “The Charlie of the Chocolate.” Now let’s listen the story of this movie.

There is a boy names Charlie, he lived in a wooden house with his parents and grandparents, his grandparents were not very healthy. The whole family only made money by the father who worked in the toothpaste factory. There had a largest chocolate factory in the world nearby the place that they lived. Charlie pass through the factory everyday, and each time when he smelled the odor of chocolate , he wanted to go in to see the situation in the factory. One evening, Charlie’s grandfather told him the story about the chocolate factory and the owner : Willy Wonka.

因為字數限制,所以剩下的請到以下網址:http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

Rating
  • 高み
    Favorite Answer

Hello, ladies and gentlemen,

I'm gonna deliver a speech concerning the movie I love most.

Of the movie that I love most is from a book, over which I've gone so many times. When hearing the story has gone to a film, I'm looking forward to taking in. Thank God that movie came out as what I expected. Brimming with love and lots of fun, it realved that those who are rich but filled with proud, bias and violence get worse than those who are diligent and kindhearted. As you know, that movie got called "The Charlie of the Chocolate.” Let's go get this movie.

Charlie, a boy in a wooden house, lived with his parents and scik grandparents . The whole family just lived off the money his father got paid by a toothpaste factory. There had been a largest chocolate factory nearby their house. Charlie passed by the factory everyday. As the the odor of chocolate came to him, it lured him to get into the factory. One evening, Charlie’s grandfather told him the chocolate factory and the owner : Willy Wonka.

2007-09-25 23:43:14 補充:

I'm afraid your work need a compelete overhaul. Perhaps you'd hate what I did, however, you'd better do it again with counseling a good guy.

2007-09-25 23:54:56 補充:

Good luck! Were you humble enough you'd got yourself promoted. I'd like to be a help if you want. Chao!

• 思誠

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Today I'm going to talk about the movie I love the most: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

The story in the movie is from a book I have read many times. When I heard the story was going to hit the big screen, I was very excited. And, just as I have expected, the movie is both heart-warming and interesting. It tells us that people who are rich, arrogant, opinionated and violent are not as blessed as those who are diligent and kindhearted. Now let me tell you the story.

There was a boy named Charlie. He lived in a shabby wooden house with both his parents and grandparents. His grandparents were not very healthy. The whole family lived only on the money his father made from working in a toothpaste factory. Not far away from their house stood the world's largest chocolate factory. Charlie had to walk by that factory everyday, and each time the smell of thick chocolate would melt his nose, making him want to go in to see the factory. One evening, Charlie's grandfather told him the story about the chocolate factory and the owner, Willy Wonka.

Source(s): myself