Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Describe your perfect pizza?

Mine is mad on the kind of bread you make donuts from. The first layer is strawberry sauce, then some chocolate sauce drizzled over that. On top of that is sliced cherries and strawberries. Maybe some chocolate chavings sprinkled over the top. Of course, a good ol' pepperoni Deep Dish works, too!

By the way, Erin? I don't think anyone cares how many calories are in a pizza. Unless you're anorexic or something. I happen to be eighteen, 115 pounds, and I can eat like a pig...no, like a GUY...and not gain an ounce. So it really doesn't matter how many calories there are.

Good for you, though, that you must be the BEST at hide-and-seek! Just turn sideways, they'll never find you!

Favorite Answer

I like deep dish pizza, and cheese in the crust. My favorite is Alfredo with chicken, lots of cheese, broccoli and loaded with garlic. We have a great Italian pizzeria around here that makes it and I'm addicted.

Your pizza sounds awesome too. I love dessert pizzas they are so cool. My kids and I make fruit ones all the time. But nothing beats this great Sicilian Pizza joint I used to go to when I lived in Old Greenwich, Conn. Even when we moved to Vermont, we drove the 5 hours (each way) a few times to get their pizza because we missed it so much. Well, I guess good pizza is just good pizza and I haven't had anything like that up here, and mean I haven't found anyone that makes a square pizza with huge fresh overloaded topping anywhere up here.

• ross

Thick crust numerous sauce Mozzarella cheese Mushrooms, black olives, tomatoes, and onions Parmesan cheese and pink pepper sprinkled on dazzling Marinara sauce and ranch to dip it in

Thin crust margherita - extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, mozzarella, tomato, and fresh basil.

There was this little place that used to make the BEST I'd ever had and it went away : ( I still long for that pizza some days.

A nice pizza role..with crunchy crusts..n lottsa softness in the middle..tht it jus melts in ur melt..on the first layer..lottsa caribean olives..n thn topped my lamb pieces..n thn with lotsa tomato sprinkles n hot chilly pepper sauce..with salted mangoes ditributed over it..n some dried pepper mixed with grinded sweet potatoes...with the amazzzing flavor of bbq chicken toast crushed with lemon juice...n australian cheese sprinkled oon each n evry part..n the smell shuld jusbe good enugh to half fill my stomach..the aroma goin uhh..uhh ohh..OMG..I AM DAMN HUNGRY NW!!!!

Too many to choose but definitely thin East Coast crust...not crispy.

chicken

bacon

tomatoes

extra cheese

....

choriso

garlic

sun dried tomatoes

extra cheese

sprinkled with Parmesan and oregano

...

refried beans

cheddar & sour cream

shredded pork or chicken

extra mozzarella

jalepenos & chopped tomatillos on top

Sounds kinda yummy. How about a hand-tossed sausage pizza with the tomato sauce kinda sweet?

Double Bacon , Double Pineapple and double cheese .. nuff said . That would be a one time thing bcuz nobody wants 2 look like Jabba the Hut .

A place called "One Guy From Italy" in Lubbock TX. Papa John's is awesome too. I miss their BBQ chicken pizza. Finally California Pizza kitchen rocks too!

PLease NO Anorexia jokes it's a real disease.

The bread would be just regular pizza dough, and the sauce would be hamburger helper (Cheeseburger macaroni)

and the topping would be More hamburger helper.

<3

Simple Cheese Pizza. I dislike toppings but a great extra cheese pizza melting into my mouth sounds good about now.