Is it true that every girl is secretly Lesbian??

Okay...my brother's and there friends use to always say that every girl is "secretly lesbo"...and I never thought that was true..I always thought it was silly as a matter of fact. But out of no where...I started liking girls!!!! and now I'm starting to think my brothers were telling t he truth! what do ya'll think?

Favorite Answer

Just tell your brothers that you recently found out that every man is "secretly gay". When they cough and splutter and say that you're wrong....ask them to explain why.

That should shut them up, as there is no legitimate response they could use.

you may be bi if you still like guys and sre starting to get feeling for girls and it doesnt just happen out of nowhere you are born that way so maybe you just started to notice it now but its not true that all girls are lesbian they probably just think that cause girls can say another girl is beautiful or'hot' but jut because you can say that about another girl and not have feelings for a girl guys dont do that cause they think they will be accused of being gay even though there is nothing wrong with being gay they just think there is

no. i used to think about it a lot until one time i had an experince with a friend that made me realize i really don't like girls. so i don't think it's that they're secretly lesbo it's just that when u hear a lot about something u never tried (especially something like that) and as a young person u think about trying it. even once

No, but they do tend to be much more comfortable with bisexuality. In fact my last 2 girlfriends were both very bi. Most people have some minor bi tendencies, but men tend to completely demolish it. Ladies are generally more comfortable with their sexuality and have less social pressure to be straight. All the bullies and bigots tend to bash gay men, but most people like girls who like girls. It isn't fair, but it is a fact of life in my culture anyway. Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

no, that's not true...it's just that most girls have the tendency to show our affection to each other more then guys..

in fact, guys dont show their affection to each other the way girls do..they do that, but in such a heavily disguised manner of teasing & joking with each other..

that's why ur brother says those things cuz most guys just dun understand the need for hugging or kissing ur frens on the cheeks..

You just don't start liking girls or anyone out of nowhere. I think your mind is giving in to what your brother said.

I could never be secretly lesbian.

I HATE most girls. Too much unneeded drama.

I don't think that all girls are secretly lesbians- they are just more willing to try new things. Girls can have sex with other girls to experiment, and feel perfectly fine saying they are straight after words. Guys, on the other hand, feel that even though you are straight your whole life (for straight guys at least) that one gay thing automatically makes you gay. Girls are just more open minded to try new things, but this doesn't make them lesbians.

i wish!..no unfortunately it isn't true..it is true they might be curious but as for being lesbian? no its not true..some may want to experiment and find out it isn't their cup of tea while others find out they want it on the side and still others find out they do it just for kicks..now the true lesbians they are the ones who truly want to spend the rest of their lives with another woman who fall IN love with woman deeply and truly as str8 couples do in the movies..they are committed to each other and their relationship as some str8 couples are to theirs its only the fact that its between two women as in between two men..it isn't alwyas about the punani as the other woman mentioned even in str8 marriages sex becomes redundant altho it is a major factor as with all couples the fire burns hot at the beginning but after awhile it just keeps you cozy and warm at night..it isn't something you become its a part of who you are and it is a fad for some but for many like myself its who we are..

I'll back David J there... smart response!!! Your brothers were only teasing, and your now found attraction to women is purely conceindental.

David J all the way!!!

but honestly i think that everybody goes through a time when they don't know which way to go... wait for a while, and then you'll know who you are.