Are there any online Pokemon Adventure games? Or like a pokemon RPG?

Not like pokemoncrater... is there anything better? Please tell me! I would like to play/download a cool pokemon adventure game or an rpg... 10 points for the best answer ;)

Best Answer

Pokemon is an RPG, lol. Okay, aside from that, there is an online battle simulator known as NetBattle, not sure if they still run it because of Diamond and Pearl or people go on it anymore, but nevertheless it's neato. You can select your own team, level, moves, nature, and all, and then battle out with people online. An actual fan RPG I know of is Pokemon Achantite made from RPG Maker XP, so far what's turning out is pretty good.

I have all of them but I would say that Emerald is better because you can get some fot the pokemon from sapphire, ruby, fire red and leaf green. Also at the end of the game unlike sapphire and ruby there is the battle tower to compete. Also I have diamond and am trying to complete the pokedex, so I find it better to transfer pokemon from my emerald to the Pal Park and find them there. It may take a while to complete it because you can only transfer 5 pokemon of each game pack a day. Hope this helps.

Carrying on from the earlier answer, the DP version of Netbattle is called Shoddy Battle.

lol how can old people play pokemon. it just sad, i know 20 year olds who play pokemon. it just saddens me. im sorry i guess you could try google or yahoo search.

pokemonblack.com