What is your favorite kind of footwear?

As much as I love shoes, I find myself in a pair of scruffy white Reebok Classics more often than not.

Favorite Answer

Lately, I've been sporting a pair of blue Converse All Stars...virtually every day. I occasionally like to wear flip-flops, boots and/or mary jane shoes, too.

I have previously stated that I hate crocks! Now I find myself eating my words! I still think they are the ugliest shoes on earth bar none!

A friend caught me at an all time low point a few weeks ago. I often have muscle spasms in my feet. But the pain finally became unbearable and I had no choice but to keep walking. My friend shoved a pair into my hands and said try these on and just wear them the rest of the day.

OMG it made walking bearable again! Yes I still have pain and spasms but these shoes really have helped. I hate to say I truly love them even though they are but# ugly!!

Love your yourself today, Pandora

Source(s): Real life experiance!!

I love sexy shoes....heels, flats, it doesnt matter, but really girly shoes. I own 3 pairs of running shoes but I cant remember the last time I actually wore them except to the gym

Adidas are my favorite sneakers...I have the death sandals too and I love them.

As far as dressier shoes go, I love boots...I have at least 20 pairs of boots. I'm not a huge fan of heels, but I own lots of them.

• JC

I love anything really but I'm partial to my hiking boots when I'm outside and a good pair of Adidas flip flops when I'm lounging around.

For sports I love Nike shoes and for school I love Converse and Vans. I am addicted to buying new shoes.

• He!d!

Flip flops

Chacos! The best sandals in the world.

They are mainly outdoor type shoes, e.g. rafting, creek walking, hiking, etc. THEY ROCK!

in the summer my reef fip flops. they are the most comfy things in the world!!! in the winter socks and my old tore up worn out converse. they may have holes in them but they are the most comfortable sneakers i have ever had.

Hot looking heels.