What brand of perfume/cologne do you like best?

Candies for Men is what I wear most often.

I also like Nautica for Men.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like "Boss" its fragrance is like " one isGodfather", Other one I like is "Election"

• 1 decade ago

I got this really great solid perfume from a little shop in New York last year, right next to the Belvedere Hotel (sp.?) in Manhattan, and it's some type of perfume from India, not one in the soapstone, but in a brass little tin.. It has sort of a musk-type smell, with a touch of sandalwood and powdery smell... If I could find this stuff anywhere else on earth I would grab it ALL up because they don't sell it here in the midwest and I can't find a website that sells it.. It's called something with the name "Gold" in it, and when you smooth it on it has tiny flecks of gold in it.... one of a kind for sure... every time I wear it someone asks me what that great smell is..

My other two favorites are the classic "LAUREN" by Ralph Lauren,

AND

Alexander Julian Womenswear which they don't make anymore but now it's selling on Ebay for 300.00... (Ha ha ha.. I have two bottles and I'm NOT sharing!!!)

:o)

On guys I like Chanel and Alexander Julian Colors... but just a "touch"...

EDIT: Found it cheaper below :o)

• 1 decade ago

Men: Lacoste

Women: D&G Light Blue

• KatieK
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Clinique Happy Heart and Victoria Secret Lovespell

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Clinique Happy Heart

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Armani Code

• 1 decade ago

I have been using Jovan Musk or Jovan white musk for men,or Jovan Sex Appeal..(hard to find).

I am not allergic to these,and does not make me smell like i just came out of a french whorehouse.

The musk permeates different smells depending on your body chemistry.

• 1 decade ago

Pink by Victoria's Secret

• 1 decade ago

Gravity for a man is a wonderful smell, Tommy Girl for a girl!

• 1 decade ago

Opium for women. Eternity for men is what I use.

Without question those are the best to me.

• 1 decade ago

on my Husband, Tuscany for men. It's nothing special in the bottle; but mixed with his body chemistry...W H O A!!!!!

for me...Poison by Christian Dior.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.