pj30705 asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

I still need to find a loan that will not hold my bad credit against me.?

I have checked out the ones you people recommended and they turned out worthless if someone knows of a honest lender that will not ask for money first and are legit let me know

Favorite Answer

There are plenty of places that offer quick loans for people with bad credit with no-hassle applications and easy requirements.

Some of these lenders even offer 1 minute approvals, and have both secured and unsecured loans, depending on your need and situation. Check the page listed below, it has information and bad credit lenders listed off and on.

http://www.axalda.info/bad-credit-loans.html

Almost sure that you must find every financial clarification at= loanhome.info-

RE I still need to find a loan that will not hold my bad credit against me.?

You want a "honest" lender when you don't want to be "honest" about your credit? It doesn't work that way, sorry... You are going to deal with sharks in that environment. You are right, they are all illegit. No legitimate lender will bypass your credit. Only if you own a home or other collateral will you find such a loan.

Source(s): 10 years mortgage banking 5 years auto finance

I would like to say thank you to Destiny kings Loan finance for all the things they have helped me with. I have a large family, and every time we have had a crisis Destiny kings Loan finance has helped us out. I thank God for the help they have provided to me and my family,email them today at{destinykingsfinance@yahoo.com

{destinykingsfinance@yahoo.com}