I want to dye my hair, but I don't want the dye to have too many chemicals, since it can cause Leukemia.?

If you know where I can get hairdyes like that (even natural hairdyes, I don't care), please tell me. I am trying to go for cherry-red hair dye. If you know where I can get a hairdye that's close to that or is that, please tell me. Feel free to email me or IM me on MSN or AIM.

AdelaisAer@hotmail.com

ShadowLycanAngel

Favorite Answer

Where did you hear that Hair-Dye causes cancer?? That is not true!! You can dry out your hair alot by hair coloring too much. Then again too much of anything is no good. Angelina Jolie's tatoo says "What nourishes me, will also kill me" Get it?? Loreal seems to be the best brand over the counter hair color to purchase. I am in my forties & I have to color my hair every 6 weeks or so & it really su...cks!

Source(s): My own colored hair

it seriously causes leukemia?