Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I want to dye my hair, but I don't want the dye to have too many chemicals, since it can cause Leukemia.?

If you know where I can get hairdyes like that (even natural hairdyes, I don't care), please tell me. I am trying to go for cherry-red hair dye. If you know where I can get a hairdye that's close to that or is that, please tell me. Feel free to email me or IM me on MSN or AIM.

AdelaisAer@hotmail.com

ShadowLycanAngel

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Where did you hear that Hair-Dye causes cancer?? That is not true!! You can dry out your hair alot by hair coloring too much. Then again too much of anything is no good. Angelina Jolie's tatoo says "What nourishes me, will also kill me" Get it?? Loreal seems to be the best brand over the counter hair color to purchase. I am in my forties & I have to color my hair every 6 weeks or so & it really su...cks!

Source(s): My own colored hair
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it seriously causes leukemia?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.