Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

I need help finding demographic maps for the USA and Mexico.?

ok heres the deal. i got this project and i need to find demographic maps dealing with the usa and mexico. They need to show the same information. So if one is about infant mortalitu rate in the usa i need one of that for mexico. Theres this site http://www.socialexplorer.com/pub/home/home.aspx that gives me demographic maps for the USA if some one can give me a site like this for Mexico this would be GREAT please help its due tommorrow the site i was going to use is DOWN!!!! ahhh! please help me!