Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

So 85% of Americans believe that Borat is really a person from Kazakhstan?

How can america be world's chief with all this ignorance?

Update:

LOL! Borat is a real person living in Kazakhstan and the movie was based on his story!!!!

If the irony passes so unnoticed ,well, what to say...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Hunter
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

WHO DAT!~!

• 1 decade ago

So 100% of the world believes that 85% of Americans believe that Borat is really a person from Kazakhastan. No wonder we are the ONLY superpower left in the world!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most people here didn't know that actor from other shows and movies he's been in, so most simply really did not know.

It was portrayed as more of a documentary style film, which made it a little more believable, with the shoty unfiltered camera work and low budget feel and all.

I'm pretty sure most know this fact by now though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

but Borat is a person form Kazakstan

Saha Baron Cohen, the person who plays Borat is from London

are you having difficulty distinguishing between a fictional character and a real person?

"LOL! Borat is a real person living in Kazakhstan and the movie was based on his story!!!!""

LOL Actually it's based on THIS GUY: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahir_%C3%87a%C4%9Fr%... , who lives in Turkey

lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

"Ask yourself, does it suprise you, I bet americans dont even know hes also Ali G, and he is an american actor."

Actually he is a British comedian, not American. Thanks for trying though.

• 1 decade ago

Ask yourself, does it suprise you, I bet americans dont even know hes also Ali G, and he is an american actor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.