Harriet Tubman?

Any one know what year, day and month Harriet Tubman was born

• Joy M
    Favorite Answer

Her birthdate is unknown, estimates of the year she was born are 1819 or 1820.

As far as I know, her birthdate has never been accurately verified, as is common for people born in the early years. Births were not properly documented, and records not kept.

"Harriet Tubman was born Araminta Ross in Bucktown on Maryland's Eastern Shore. Her birth date has never been verified; estimates range from 1816 to 1823. She died on March 10, 1913, at her home in Auburn, New York. "

Have you read Uncle Tom's Cabin? That's where to start. And I think Old Uncle Tom might make a good interviewee. Harriet Tubman was a preacher's daughter who fought against slavery by hiding her message in her book. But she wasn't around during the origins, but she definitely saw the evil in it. TX Mom not a teacher

Born 1819-1820

Dorchester County, Maryland

Died March 10, 1913

Auburn, New York[1]

Occupation abolitionist

Oh and if you have any more questions try using yahoo, google, ask jeeves, dog pile or typing in her name in wikipedia there all very helpful.

• I don't think anyone knows the exact day or month but she was born around 1820. I don't think anyone knows the exact date because she was born into slavery.

Google Harriet Tubman.

If you can use Y!A, presumably you can use a search engine such as Google.

march 10th, 1820