1. How would an increase in temperature effect Boyle's law?
2. If you change the volume of gas from 50ml to 100ml, the pressure of the gas would....
The first pressure is 25atm and the first volume is 4ml. The second volume is 12ml, what is the second pressure?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Boyle's law states:
P * V = constant.
1. Increasing the temperature will do what? Increasing the temperature will either increase the volume or increase the pressure, not both. In fact, increasing the pressure will result in a decrease volume.
2. Increasing the volume of a gas by two times will result in the pressure dropping by half. PV=constant. If V goes up by 2, P has to go down by 1/2.