What is the song that has the lyrics "hold on!" by a female singer it's a pop 80s/90s tune. Very retro

It's a by a female singer, it's a lively dancy song, sounds kinda 80s or 90s. Apparently a classic.
Update: It's not en vougue - hold on. It's much more dancy than that. The hold on bit is said after like every sentence of the chorus.
Update 2: Ok just listened to the songs it's not Wilson Phillips or KT Tunstall it's more up beat and pop sounding than that (a bit cheesy too). As I was drunk when I listened to it my description may be slightly off. There's always the possibility it could be words sounding like hold on. All I know is whenever... show more Ok just listened to the songs it's not Wilson Phillips or KT Tunstall it's more up beat and pop sounding than that (a bit cheesy too). As I was drunk when I listened to it my description may be slightly off. There's always the possibility it could be words sounding like hold on. All I know is whenever the song said it everyone shouted it too.