Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What's your favorite Gary Oldman movie?

I'm just curious...and bored. He's my favorite actor.

Best Answer

I like his villain role in the Harrison Ford starrer 'Air Force One'. You will hate him in that movie, he is a very good, versatile actor.

• Erika

I fairly have fairly some favorites. even in spite of the undeniable fact that the movies would desire to not be all that super, he makes it for me. My marvelous 5 (in no particular order are)... one million. Sid and Nancy 2. the professional (Leon) 3. Bram Stoker's Dracula 4. Batman starts 5. The Scarlet Letter He exchange into additionally hilarious whilst he shopper starred in buddies

I have several favorites. Even though the movies may not be all that great, he makes it for me.

My top 5 (in no particular order are)...

1. Sid and Nancy

2. The Professional (Leon)

3. Bram Stoker's Dracula

4. Batman Begins

5. The Scarlet Letter

He was also hilarious when he guest starred in Friends

Sid & Nancy

The Fifth Element

The Professional

"The Professional" Jean Reno and a young Natalie Portman. Oldman plays a psycho so well.

The Professional. When I think bad guy, I think DEA Agent Stansfield. He was also good in Bram Stoker's Dracula and True Romance.

Professional and Sid and Nancy, and JFK because he looks a lot like Lee Harvey Oswald.

Bram Stoker's Dracula..he's not really my idea of handsome but i liked him more than keanu reeves in that movie..gary was really scary and lovable at the same time as dracula, hehe.. ;)

True Romance

All the Harry Potter movies he's in