Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Kid Nation: The worst kid on that show?

K...I watched kid nation. I love the show, but hate a few of the kids. ESPECIALLY 11 yr old Mike. In case you can't remember names and ages...it's the stupid kid with glasses who cries over everything, is very obnoxious, and is a Leader-wannabe. He, in my opinion, is the stupidest child alive. He deserves to be like shot. I hate him so much. If i was on that show. I would suggest/force a change in council members. This 11 yr old can not do ANYTHING. He doesn't look like he can cook, he is DEFINITELY not able to do any labor, and he's definitely not the type of person i would buy stuff from. Doesn't anyone else see this? He's the kid who can't stand not being 1st or the best. Everyone knows he's incapable of everything. Some of the little kids say that Greg was bullying Mike and tryign to be cool, but he wasn't. Mike provoked him with his annoying idiotic self and ended up crying. In my opinion...he's the only one who tried to act cool. May he be shot soon. What's your opinion?

Favorite Answer

Haha I agree. Mike is annoying. I wish Greg beat his *** when he said "get out of my face". It was so intense. A fifteen-year-old shouldn't take back talk from eleven-year-old Mike, council member or not.

You sound like a good Mom who just showed a huge lapse in judgement but it is not to late to gain control. Why would you allow your child to go into an unsupervised environment, and you know these types of shows encourage sensationalism and conflict. He's a child, its your job to protect him and keep him safe, he'll be in the real world soon enough. And yes needing a passport is a huge redflag. I think by asking the question you know the answer. Be the parent, put your foot down and tell him no. Sure he will probably be angry with you for a while, but that;s part of parenting.

I actually agree with you, I can't stand that kid. I dont really like the show, but I can't help but watch it! haha. Personally I dont think any of the kids who are leaders should really be the town council. I think all the kids should have been able to vote on who they wanted to be the council. Oh well- Im not on the show and I dont think Ill watch it next week so I guess Ill just put my opinion on here and let it be!

k, first of all you don't have to start saying that the mike kid has to be shot...and the whole point of the show is to see if kids can run there own town(nation)...so of course there going to make bad choices because they don't know what there doing..so you don't have to start dissing the kid. Maybe they'll learn how to do things better.

First of all I agree with mostly everyone...that Mike is a dumb***. I agree that Greg and Sophia are the best...mainly because they are the oldest and are more intellegent(not saying the younger kids aren't.)

Second, the whole show was filmed in NEW MEXICO, Not Mexico...NEW MEXICO

the older kids are acting more immature then the younger ones! I love the show, it's entertaining. Maybe the next one should be a Teen Version. 13-20 might be interesting.

i love that show! I think greg is actually nice! He was giving mike tips, and mike flipped out! And wen that kid hurt his ankle greg helped him. Mike, i soooo annying! i liek sophie! she try's! AND michele is RELY NICE!

I must admit that I haven't watched the show, just seeing it advertise was enough for me. I don't believe this type of show is appropriate. Last I heard this show was being shot in Mexico because they would be breaking child labor laws if they had the show in the US.

its a good show,and mike, shouldnt be the leader.

i dont hate him,i just don't like him

he talks alot of schitt,and he can't back it up.

the council members should be older.

I think that wanting to shoot a kid is pretty crappy. I know you're kidding (?), but still.