Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

if i read i book is it better taking notes on a notebook or index or?

if i read i book is it better taking notes on a notebook or index or just highlighted??

Favorite Answer

I prefer the notebook. I jot down main points, thoughts on main points, and any other information that will help cement the material to my memory or that will be useful when I'm reviewing my notes later on.

A few other study tips...

You could highlight main points and ideas with a highlight, or underline them with a pencil.

Some folks read aloud to themselves. Sometimes hearing the material helps them connect with it and remember it better.

If you have to memorize things like vocabulary words or definitions, *then* index cards can be of great use. Use them as flashcards!

Hope this helped. :)

i would highlight and write things down in a notebook.

index cards dont have as much space, and you wouldn't want to use a million of them.

i would highlight something interesting in the book, then transfer [and possibly respond to] it in the notebook.

hope that helps!