My sister put Limewire on my computer! Will it give me a virus?

I heard it gives people viruses, but I also heard it only gives viruses (or whatever) if you download songs. All she did was install it, will it do anything harmful? And how exactly do I get rid of it? Thanks, and even if there are other answers, please reply! You never know, you might be the one whose advice I... show more I heard it gives people viruses, but I also heard it only gives viruses (or whatever) if you download songs. All she did was install it, will it do anything harmful? And how exactly do I get rid of it?

Thanks, and even if there are other answers, please reply! You never know, you might be the one whose advice I follow. :-]

(And YES, she's in big trouble)
Update: I clicked Add/Remove Programs, and it SAID that it uninstalled, but the folder is still there and won't go away when I try to delete it - it says that it can't delete while the program is running, or something.
Update 2: Sorry, forgot to mention - Limewire does NOT show up when I click Add/Remove Programs (or Uninstall Programs), but what do I do about the file titled Limewire that won't delete?