Do You Believe Love At First Sight?

I most believe love at first sight! Do you? NO STUPID OR PERVERT ANSWERS! If you did, no 10 points for you! Thanks for all the people who answer!

Best Answer

I met this girl about exactly year ago. we fell in love but never said anything untli febuary 10th. She was looking really beautiful in her band-letter jacket and snow on her eyelashes. so we were standing at the top of the hill when all the rest of the kids from our youth group were sledding. her fingers got cold so I told her I would warm them up for her so I put my hands in hers and just looked at her. at the exact moment the first star appeared in the sky we just kissed out of nowhere. we started dating on valentines day, have been on and off but in love ever since. so ya I believe in love at first sight.

However you don't know if it is love unless it grows stronger everyday.... and you base it on who they are on the inside, not the outside.

I don't believe in love at first sight. I do believe in attraction and lust at first sight, but not love. Love is built on a foundation of friendship, and that takes time to build.

No i don't believe love at first sight. I do believe attraction/infatuation at first sight. Because love is soo deep, you need to know the person internally in order to love that person. Love is not all about the outside aight??

Source(s): the truthful opinion

I don't believe it's love at first sight. I think it's just physical attraction, while love being an emotion...but I do believe that love conquers all!!! :) so anything could be possible for that matter!

Source(s): in love

I do believe in love at first sight. I am with a man that I am now engaged to that I believe that happen with. If you believe in it then there is nothing saying it is not real.

Yeah I believe in love at first sight. However there is cases where you don't like someone at first and then love them later. Anything's possible when it comes to love.

Belief in love at first sight is the only reason I still have hope for a "Happily ever after". That being said I think it is very rare but when it does happen its very powerful.

• Vikram

It was love at first sight only 7 years ago with my girl and still we are together

I don't believe in love at first sight, but I believe in lust at first sight. I think you have to truly know someone to fall in love with them.

I do believe in love at first sight, thats how I meant my soon to be husband, at college and when I laid eyes at him I knew he was the one...after 5-6 yrs we are going to get married...SO YES I DO!!!