List George W. Bush's achievements....?

...in a very specific way. As far as I can tell...he didn't find W.M.D.'s. He didn't find Osama bin Laden. He hired thugs to gaurd diplomats. He ran the national debt up more than any other president in history. He suspended the Constitution. This is, of course, the low-lights. Now...all... show more ...in a very specific way.

As far as I can tell...he didn't find W.M.D.'s. He didn't find Osama bin Laden. He hired thugs to gaurd diplomats. He ran the national debt up more than any other president in history. He suspended the Constitution. This is, of course, the low-lights.

Now...all partisan politics aside....this guy would be nothing if Sept. 11 had not made him the man of the hour. Well...the man of 53 minutes, since he spent the first 7 minutes reading to a grade school class instead of checking to see who attacked our country. So...give me some good things about Bush. What will he be remembered for?