Can you relate to Tulah on My Big Fat Greek wedding?

One of my favorite movies is My Big Fat Greek Wedding. And My favorite character is Tulah who was the "old maid" in the family who did not find love until she was 30. I wish when I got married I would have like to have been like Tulah gracious, loving and forgoving and considerate. Instead I was... show more One of my favorite movies is My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
And My favorite character is Tulah who was the "old maid" in the family who did not find love until she was 30.

I wish when I got married I would have like to have been like Tulah gracious, loving and forgoving and considerate.

Instead I was bitter, spiteful and resentful that I had to wait to marry.

Can any of you ladies relate to Tulah on My Big Fat Greek Wedding and what lesson or blessing did you get out of this movie?

I
Update: I spelt Forgiving wrong I am interested to see what kind of answers I will receive:)