I want to have a Tiffany blue and brown wedding, and am geting married in June. Are these colors out?

• Chrys
    Favorite Answer

Brown and blue are both fairly neutral colors that work well any time of year. For a summery feel, mix in some cream/ivory colors to lighten the brown a little. For example: bridemaids in chocolate brown gowns with Tiffany Blue sashes holding bouquets of cream colored roses, with chocolate brown accents and a tiffany blue ribbon.

Also - consider tea length gowns - almost any color becomes a lot more "summery" when it's not full floor length and tea length bridesmaid gowns are hot right now.

You can find a lot of information on TIffany weddings here:

http://budgetdreamweddings.com/weddingplanning/?ca...

Source(s): wedding planner http://budgetdreamweddings.com

Yay for tiffany blue weddings!! Who cares if the color is out or not!? If it's out then I'm definitely not with it and PROUD OF IT!! Planning a wedding with tiffany blue as one of your colors can be tough. And it is such an accomplishment to know that you pulled it off. It's so easy to find pinks and purples and reds and what not. I have done a lot of research and looking trying to make sure I'm finding the right shade of blue. If you need any advice or help with things that are Tiffany Blue just email me! Heavnzangel850@yahoo.com

I've had people tell me how hard it is to plan a wedding with tiffany blue as your color, i told them they were wrong. But eventually I got kinda frustrated and I almost gave up but then I realized I was proving them right. It can be done! (And on a budget too!!)

Congrats!!!

• Renee

The colors are fine. Just don't base your whole wedding on Tiffany, as in:

I attended a wedding where the bride insisted on a Tiffany-themed wedding where everything was Tiffany blue and the wedding cake was made to look like tiered Tiffany boxes and honestly, it was just plain tacky. So I would definitely not recommend that.

Chocolate brown and Tiffany blue is soooo overused, but just in case you're set on this idea...you can get an actual Tiffany's box and color match by that.

These colors work really great together. Since your wedding will be in June, though, I would suggest using more blue to give it more of spring feeling and use brown accents.

Source(s): Certified Wedding Specialist (www.eleganzaintima.com)

Tiffany blue and chocolate brown look soooo good together, those will be my colors...but i'm going to add peach to the mix because i think it'll be a different color combo from what people are used to!

I don't think they are "out" but I don't think the brown is good for a summer wedding. I think a cream would go better with the blue for that time of year.

its never out! but i honestly prefer tiffany blue and black. they are just a little more crisp and they seem to pop more than brown. and i havent seen it done as many times!

congrats on the wedding! whatever you do im sure it will be beautiful!

Absolutely not. Beautiful colors, and perfect for June too.

• JM

Use the colors you like but I think it is a fad. We will all look back and go ooh another brown and _____ (insert pastel color here) wedding.