i like to know whats the average blood-sugar i am 38 and my family has blood-sugar histrory?

when i meager at home i have 100 to 110 bloodsugar in blood-sugar monitor and hospital labtest arround 98 so please let me know whats average blood-sugar

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that you have to measure it when you are fasting, means, after not eating for 8 hours. The normal blood sugar in this case is between 70 to 110 mg/dL.

Two hours after the meal, it should be in the range, too.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Those numbers sound pretty good. If you were consistantly getting readings over, about 150, I'd suggest getting checke out. Even then, there would be no reason to panic. The doctor would probably order more tests that show the longer term impact of high blood sugar (hyperglycemia) in the system.

Sometime a minor change in diet can bring numbers down. In some, some basic, inexpensive pills can bring blood sugars back in control.

Source(s): I am a diabetic who managed to bring my numbers down enough to get off of the need for injected insulin.
  • 4 years ago

I'm a 45 year old woman and was recently diagnosed as being a borderline diabetic. My doctor prescribed some medication, but before filling it I decided to do some research on the internet which led me to the methods. After reading this ebook and applying the methods, my scepticism turned to 100% belief. I noticed that my energy levels increased significantly and I felt more rested in the morning, my symptoms started going away.

I am very happy to tell you that I have been feeling better than I have felt in years and my doctor informed me that he will be taking me off my prescriptions if I keep this up.

I recommend you use the Type 2 Diabetes Destroyer to naturally reverse your diabetes.

• 1 decade ago

are those numbers before or after a meal? the normal blood sugar is usually between 70-110 (aprox)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.