Best insurance company? People with actual experience, having made a claim please.?

Hi,

I am wondering what you consider to be the best insurance company -- mainly for auto, but also maybe for combination auto and home.

Please, I need people who have had more experience with the company than just buying their insurance there. I need people who have actually had to make a claim and to tell me how good the company was about it and if they were quick to respond and take care of the situation. Also, did your rates go up as a result?

Also, good prices are very important to me. Where did you get reasonable rates with great service?

These could be traditional or online insurance providers. I am looking into all options, so I appreciate any input, although like I said before, I need to know from people who have made a claim -- or done more than just pay for insurance.

Thank you for all your help.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

From 1990 to 2000 I had car insurance and homeowners insurance with Allstate.

There were a few car accidents that Allstate took care of right away.

Also, there was a situation where my condo was leaking water into the condo below. Again, Allstate took care of it right away.

I use Geico now and haven't had a claim with them.

I think that all the major companies will respond properly. All I can say is to really document things well. Pictures, police reports, anything you can.

Insurance companies may or may not send out an adjuster. If they don't, you just need really good paperwork to satisfy them.

• 6 years ago

At - INSURECOMPARECAR.INFO- you can compare free quotes

RE Best insurance company? People with actual experience, having made a claim please.?

Hi,

I am wondering what you consider to be the best insurance company -- mainly for auto, but also maybe for combination auto and home.

Please, I need people who have had more experience with the company than just buying their insurance there. I need people who have actually had to make a claim and to tell me how good the company was about it and if they were quick to respond and take care of the situation. Also, did your rates go up as a result?

Also, good prices are very important to me. Where did you get reasonable rates with great service?

These could be traditional or online insurance providers. I am looking into all options, so I appreciate any input, although like I said before, I need to know from people who have made a claim -- or done more than just pay for insurance.

• 6 years ago

Get and compare quotes from different companies at http://HELP.PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET/-rjaxiYH263

RE Best insurance company? People with actual experience, having made a claim please.?

Hi,

• Hugh
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

I might suggest one to try this internet site where you can compare rates from the best companies: http://COVERAGEFINDER.NET/index.html?src=3YAfidbwY...

RE :Best insurance company? People with actual experience, having made a claim please.?

Hi,

1 following 11 answers

Source(s): I might suggest one to try this internet site where you can compare rates from the best companies: http://COVERAGEFINDER.NET/index.html?src=3YAfidbwY...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

I recommend you to try this web site where you can get quotes from the best companies: http://cheap-insure.info/index.html?src=2YAWav43Ez...

RE :Best insurance company? People with actual experience, having made a claim please.?

Hi,

1 following 10 answers

• 4 years ago

No. Most people do not go to court. Has anyone had a "good" experience when trying to collect? I wouldn't call the experiences "good," but I let my insurance company deal with the other party's insurance company.

• 1 decade ago

I think this depends on what state you live in. I am an insurance agent and could give you several companies, but what I might recommend may not be available in your state.

• 1 decade ago

I had allstate and I got into a wreck with a UHUAL and they sat on my claim for a month and before they even tried to contact U-HUAL or do anything. I do not recommend them. After having to deal with them myself I moved to StateFarm. They are great and they are a lot cheaper for me. Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

State farm for my home and progressive for the autos.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Compare insuran ce quotes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.