Financial Journal Question...EASY 10 POINTS!?

Financial Management Received $15,000 from the Multnomah County Department Paid Insurance company $9,000 Paid Arts and crafts company $3,000 Transferred temporarily restricted funds I the amount of $3,000 from investments to pay for additional supplies Paid Oregon sporting goods $5,000 for additional... show more Financial Management

Received $15,000 from the Multnomah County Department

Paid Insurance company $9,000

Paid Arts and crafts company $3,000

Transferred temporarily restricted funds I the amount of $3,000 from investments to pay for additional supplies

Paid Oregon sporting goods $5,000 for additional recreational equipment

Received fee from parents in the amount of $40,000

Ro account for $1750 in fees from parents fees earned in the second six months of operations, but collected in the second six months.

To account for $3,00 in parent fees earned in the second six months of operations, but collected in the second six months

To account for $3,000 I parent fees earned in the second six months of operations but not yet collected.

To account for expenses in the amount of $1500 incurred during the first six mo nhts of operations but paid in the second six months.

Paid Portland gas and electric company $7,500 for utilities.
Update: ***Additional information Paid salaries and employee related expenses in the amount of $55,000 Paid Pacific Bell Telephone company $750 for telephone services To expense prepaid insurance in the amount of $9,000. To expense arts and crafts supplies in the amount of $2,000 That is a list of the... show more ***Additional information

Paid salaries and employee related expenses in the amount of $55,000

Paid Pacific Bell Telephone company $750 for telephone services

To expense prepaid insurance in the amount of $9,000.

To expense arts and crafts supplies in the amount of $2,000

That is a list of the transactions for the Portaland After School Program for the second six monhts of operations. Prepare the journal entries for each transaction including an identification of the t-accounts that will be debited and credit for each.

REMINDER! If you don't have anything nice to say, or you wanna criticize me, DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING! Please help me. I'm not asking you to do it for me. But if you would, it would be greatly appreciated. I just need a few examples. I read the book but "me no comprende."
haha. thanks everyone!