Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 1 decade ago

when.......................???????????????

when human race is gonna end?

Favorite Answer

not past 2012, according to the mayan calender, thats when the world will end.

June of 2012

Then, life is there too.But,that life is known as devine life,absolutely different from our this present life.I would like to try to satisfy you thru a sholka in Gita. In which Lord Krishna says;-

"MAM UPETYA PUNA JANAM DUKHALAYAM ASHASHWATAM. NA APNUVANTI MAHAATMAN SANSISIDHIM PARMAM GATA".sholka#15(Bhagvatprapti).

means:- Those devine deciples,are great men,who got me, they never come againin casual and nasty world full of sorrows.They have already got the ultimate param siddhi(devine flame).

What kind of question is that my friend?As long as God gave us air to breath there will be no end ..........as long as there is LOVE thre will be coming more and more kids to come and grow like us!

Source(s): based fr the truth in the bible

What's your hurry..??