mini豬 asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯 >”<很急 謝謝

>"<請幫我翻譯以下的對話 謝謝!

我很喜歡跟你聊天說話! 因為跟你聊天我的英文會越來越好!所以你也可以跟我講中文阿!這樣你的中文也會越來越好!

但是跟你說話的時候我會緊張 因為我的英文不是很好!

你知道夜市嗎? 我想在美國應該沒有吧!?

你覺得夜市給你的感覺如何呢? 你有試過夜市裡的小吃嗎? 你印像最深刻的是哪一種呢?

再夜市有賣很多東西而且很便宜呢!有需要的話可以帶你去!但我想應該有人會帶你去吧!

再台灣如果你有任何需要的話可以跟我說一聲! 我盡我所能的給你幫助! 你一個人在台灣 我想應該很辛苦 所以不用客氣!

對了!我忘了問你!

你在哪裡教書阿!對象是小孩子還是大人呢?

喔!那你很喜歡小孩子噜?! 喔 !!我也是幼稚園老師呢!不過我是教鋼琴的!

因為家裡需要我才在這裡幫忙的!

阿!!你一點要上課吧!快遲到了!

趕快去吧! 下次在聊!

我想你應該在騙我! 我想你應該在笑我!

喔!!好厲害阿!

你有吃過台灣的家常菜嗎? 我媽媽很會做道地的家常菜呢!

下次有機會的話你可以試試看!

請不要用翻譯機.....對方是很道地的美國人!!謝啦

那我要口語話一點的@@謝謝!

Rating
  • 力羊
    Favorite Answer

I like chating with you very much, because it will let my English getting better and better!Therefore you may speak Mandarine to me, your Mandarine will become better and better as well.

Talking to you would let me feel nervous because my English is not very good.

Have you ever heard night-market? I don't think America has such place, does it?

How do you think about "night-markets"? Have you ever tried those snakes in night-market? Which one impresses you most?

There are many things sold in night-markets and they are quite cheap!I can take you to there if you want. I think that someone would take you to there.

Do not hesitate to tell me while you need help, I will try my best to help you. Your life must be very hard as you stay here yourself. Please do remember not to hesitate to ask for help.

I have got something I would like to ask you.

Where are you teaching and are your students adult or Children?

Oh, so you must like kids very much, right? I am also a teacher in kindergarten and I teach Piano.

I work there because my family needs me to do so.

Ah, you have a class at 1 o'clock. So talk to you next time.

I guess you are lying, I guess you are laughing at me.

Oh, you are so great.

Have you ever tried any authentic dish in Taiwan ? My monther is pretty good at making those authentic dishes.

如果是書信,句中不要有太多的驚嘆號;因為會顯得很不正式。

口語的話就得偏"口語化"一點了,上面有些句子寫的還是太過正式,"講"出口會覺得怪怪的,如果需要口語化的話在幫您修正。

2007-09-22 16:01:36 補充:

Therefore you may speak Mandarine to me, your Mandarine will become better and better as well. 去除"Therefore"

Do not hesitate to tell me while you need help, I will try my best to help you.

改成"Just tell me when you need help, I will try my best to help you."

2007-09-22 16:01:58 補充:

改成

"Ah, you have a class at 1 o'clock. So talk to you later."

Source(s): 自己, 自己"口語的感覺", "口語的感覺"
  • ?

I like to talk chatting very much with you. It is because cutting in English of me whom you chat improves more and more. Therefore, that speaks your Watashi and Chinese. Being able to speak your Chinese improves more and more like this.

It is however because such English of me to whom it has become tense that I can do when talking with you (tension) is not good.

Do you know the city of the night?I must not think that I should be in the United States. ?

Do you feel how the feeling given to you in the city of the night is?Do you have what tries the snack of the city where the night is revealed?Do you print and which is it one kind of deepest one?

It might be very cheaper to sell the one on a lot the city of the night. There is a story assumed to be necessary of being able to take you. A certain person must think you to be me however ..it is possible to take (It is) ..food.....

If in Taiwan, there is a story assumed any necessity that you can say me once further. I carry out energy of my place and help ..you... ..desire.. therefore, you need not hold back when I ..you.. alone in Taiwan should become it very very much.

It is correct. I forgot to ask you.

You are in that it teaches of where. In the object, is the child still an adult?

It pursus it. As for you, does the child like that very much? It pursus it. I am a teacher of the kindergarten. However, I taught piano. It is because the house needs me to finally help here. You must attend the class at one o'clock (point). It is late soon.

Go early. It will chat next time.

I think that you should cheat me. I trow me that you should laugh.

It pursus it. Very.

Do you have what has eaten the vegetable in Taiwan in daily life?My mother to be able to be doing of the vegetable in the home in daily life (It is) ..food.. very.

The story with the chance of next time can see you a little.

Source(s): 自己