How can you find out if your doctor has a malpractice suit against them?

I just had major abdominal surgery in August and have not had a post op my appt was canceled with no information I was told that same day that the doctors office was closeing and that the doctor was not seeing anymore patients that I would have to find another doctor they were closeing the doors effective... show more I just had major abdominal surgery in August and have not had a post op my appt was canceled with no information I was told that same day that the doctors office was closeing and that the doctor was not seeing anymore patients that I would have to find another doctor they were closeing the doors effective imediatley and I could come get my records with in the next week or so. Now rumores are spreading in my city that there is 3 to 4 malpractice suits against her how do I find out? I live in Arkansas if that helps.