Eviction without any notice. Does this statement in the lease do the job?

I'm pretty sure it does, but I want to check before I go to court for my first eviction complaint. Statement in my lease agreement: "In the event of any breach of this agreement by the tenant, the Lessor shall have the right and authority, without the giving of further notice to terminate the rights of a... show more I'm pretty sure it does, but I want to check before I go to court for my first eviction complaint. Statement in my lease agreement: "In the event of any breach of this agreement by the tenant, the Lessor shall have the right and authority, without the giving of further notice to terminate the rights of a tenant under this lease and to pursue such other rights and remedies as the Lessor may have". I just want to check before I start the process since I don't want to have to start over.

-thanks
Update: Let me clarify. I know I need to go through court. I meant giving the prior 10 days notice that must be either mailed or posted at the property before I actually place the complaint.
Update 2: I'm in PA. I was under the impression that this was a state where tenants waived there rights. Sorry for not specifying. The tenants are 21 days late on rent and have not specified when they or if they are paying.