Can high blood pressure and cholesterol cause pain all over my body?

I have high blood pressure and cholesterol in which I take medication for both. I experience constant pain all over my entire body espesially in my back and neck and it is all the time and have had this for the last few months the worse. I was not injured so I am wondering if those problems could cause pain or if it could be something else.

Best Answer

It is very clear what you are suffering from. A very common side effect from cholesterol lowering and other prescription medication is aching muscles. You ache all over.

Instead of prescription medication you need natural medication. This way you avoid those often dreadful side effects that you often get from prescription medication.

Oats, oatmeal and oats based muesli will help to reduce your cholesterol.

Garlic, fish oil and hawthorn will help to reduce both your cholesterol as well as your blood pressure.

Coenzyme Q10 (not to be taken with warfarin) and coleus as well as apple cider vinegar will help to reduce your blood pressure.

Probably the best garlic to get is the high strength 3,000 mg capsules. Take 2 capsules 2 or 3 times a day.

Garlic is also an antibacterial and antimicrobial agent and is also very good for people with sinus problems.

Source(s): Health research

Someone with fibromyalgia describes the pain as "hurting all over." Is the pain worse just before a storm? Does your skin hurt to touch?

I have fibromyalgia but cholesterol medicine can also cause muscle pain. I couldn't take it because of the muscle pain and tiredness it caused.

I you say you have pain in your back, make sure its not the kidneys. Do you drink alcohol often? It can lead to fermentation and blood pressure pills and stuff dont work well with that. Causes stifness of the body and pain in muscles. So check what you drink and eat.

With the newer types of insulin these days, diabetic diets aren't necessarily as restrictive as they used to be. Read here https://tr.im/WoLAv

As with any medicine or diet change, you should discuss it with your doctor. Fruits, both fresh and dried, have a natural sugar in them that will raise blood sugar levels, so be careful about eating too much. Not sure about the nuts. Moderation is always the key. I've been diabetic for 18 years and just recently changed insulin types. I love it because it gives me more freedom in when and what I eat.