How do i change the Sims 2 zodiac signs?

i had this baby, and its always grumpy and stuff, so i wanted to know if theres a code so i can change their sign...

stupid sagittarius (:

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

type this in when you're in neighbourhood view, go into the lot where your child is.

click on the childs icon to bring up their motives/wants, fears

click on their 'simology' button

now click and drag the personality points to where you want them, the star sign at the top will change as the personality changes.

when you're done go to neighbourhood view and type boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Sims Astrological Signs

• 1 decade ago

There is a cheat called BoolProp testingCheatsEnabled true (type it just like that or it won't work.) If you didn't know to enter in cheats press Ctrl Shift C and a box will appear at the top of the screen allowing you to type in a cheat.

Once you type that cheat in save your game and go back to the neighborhood screen once back in the neighborhood go back into that house and you will be able to make the baby's personality however you want it to be by dragging your mouse over where it says there grumpy/happy. Hope I helped a little.

xP Seems I type to slow lol, squdgypurplebed told you before I could xD

• Kylie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

These guys are right - but the cheat doesnt't have all those capitals so its boolProp testingcheatsenabled true - otherwise it wont work

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.