Did you know coca cola backwards?

Some people have been lead to believe that the Coca-Cola trademark can be translated to "No Mohammed, No Mecca" in Arabic when it is reversed and read from left to right. or arabic it looks like this:لا محمد لا مكة remember left to right! my question is,did u guys ever nitice...going out to the muslim... show more Some people have been lead to believe that the Coca-Cola trademark can be translated to "No Mohammed, No Mecca" in Arabic when it is reversed and read from left to right. or arabic it looks like this:لا محمد لا مكة remember left to right!
my question is,did u guys ever nitice...going out to the muslim ppl here
Update: ok im not a religion fag-thnk u very much!oh and also coca-cola has cocaine.Some people have been lead to believe that the Coca-Cola trademark can be translated to "No Mohammed, No Mecca" in Arabic when it is reversed and read from left to right. in arabic it looks liek this:لا محمد لا مكة i think if u... show more ok im not a religion fag-thnk u very much!oh and also coca-cola has cocaine.Some people have been lead to believe that the Coca-Cola trademark can be translated to "No Mohammed, No Mecca" in Arabic when it is reversed and read from left to right. in arabic it looks liek this:لا محمد لا مكة
i think if u look at it as a mirror image or left to right either one ull c it,so yeaa.....
13 answers 13