games.....plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz answer this question!?

can someone tell me some games thatr interactive and insnt runescape or clubpenguin? and u can talk to ur friends! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz answer this!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Well there is quite a list...

-World of Warcraft-One of the best known RPGs around, lots of people, easy interface to use, huge amount of things to do.

-SilkRoad-Lesser known RPG, still very fun, its free, big fanbase, kind of a game set back in the time of ancient Japan.

-Guild Wars- A little outdated but still a fun widely used game.

-Tons of options, I listed a few, check out game websites for more

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Check the list at Boo a Ghost's page under "online multiplayer games" and you'll see quite a few of them. I recommend Gaia Online or Maple Story, and VMK if you're younger.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The big rip.com has some cool games like that like galxseeds and skilization i personnaly dont like them to much but try them out theres nothin to lose

• 1 decade ago

Really any MMO will do. But if you speak anything like the title of this comment is, no one will talk to you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

lol all mmorpgs are like that MUonline maplestory flyff heroes there all like that nothing really interestin

• 1 decade ago

well, you'd have to buy it but there's World of warcraft.. it's kind of expensive but it's fun.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.