Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

crashing cars video games?

what are some good video games that let you wreck your car?

Favorite Answer

Try the Burnout series, they have a minigame where you can run your car into traffic and depending on how many cars you have totaled, your explosion becomes bigger and more devastating to the surrounding area. Or try the Flatout series, you can fling your driver out the car in a series of minigames as well as wreck your car.

The best game for this would definitely be Burnout: Revenge. If you don't care which, try any Burnout or Flatout game.

i got the wright game for that question

burnout - burnout 2 - burnout 3 but the ting that i don't like of this game is that you cant pimp your cars but you can crash your car and your opponent's car to. if you crash your opponent's car you earn boost its a pretty cool game

need for speed most wanted. very very very unrealistic but the whole point of the game is to wreck your 300k+ car.

• I have got to say Burnout:Legends, Burnout:Dominator. I vave played and own these games and I think they just rock.

Flatout. and it has great graphics. or any gta game.