How come people don't realize Christians are persecuted really badly today?

http://scottthong.wordpress.com/2007/03/...

So? Why do people accuse Christians of persecuting others, when Christians don't? Calling some act a sin isn't persecuting anyone.
Update: Deke? Thanks for that. But that is true. For a Christian to call sin sin isn't persecuting anyone though. Persecution is when people are physically hurt or murdered for their faith, or denied their rights, like prevented from having a cartoon like that. As with abortion, it is a sin in that it denies the... show more Deke? Thanks for that. But that is true. For a Christian to call sin sin isn't persecuting anyone though. Persecution is when people are physically hurt or murdered for their faith, or denied their rights, like prevented from having a cartoon like that. As with abortion, it is a sin in that it denies the littlest 'who' to have a right to live. I thought US was liberty & justice for all (even the littlest 'who').
Update 2: Why in the world do people excuse persecuting Christians because Christians like it. That is sooo untrue. Christians in N.Korea test Chemical weapons on Christian prisoners. I get persecuted, but not like some do. I just get falsely accused, etc... Some in other countries are tortured to death. I know they... show more Why in the world do people excuse persecuting Christians because Christians like it. That is sooo untrue. Christians in N.Korea test Chemical weapons on Christian prisoners. I get persecuted, but not like some do. I just get falsely accused, etc... Some in other countries are tortured to death. I know they are not standing in their faith in Christ because they like being tortured.
Update 3: Jett, Christianity & Islam are two different religions. Christians don't kill others. The great Commission for Christians is to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom to all nations. That is Gods Saving Grace.
Update 4: I guess you have to be a real Christian to realize that Christians get persecuted. Thanks to the Christian answers. As I know some of the reality & pray about it. But then also, is the concern that if we leave Iraq, the militant Islam will kill off the Christians in Iraq. So? Leaving Iraq would be the worst... show more I guess you have to be a real Christian to realize that Christians get persecuted. Thanks to the Christian answers. As I know some of the reality & pray about it. But then also, is the concern that if we leave Iraq, the militant Islam will kill off the Christians in Iraq. So? Leaving Iraq would be the worst thing for those in Iraq to have a stable Country.